Thursday, October 2, 2008

Family Pictures

WHAT!?! Has it really been a month and a half since I last posted. Half my summer missing! Well I have tons to make up, but for now I will just post a few of my fav's from family pictures we had taken a few weeks ago.

First, and most importantly. Don't my parents look fantastic! My Dad has lost about 35lbs in the last few months. My Mom and Dad both run a few times a week. I am so extremely proud of them. I want to be like them when I am in my 50's. Hold that, I want to be like them right now!


I am so lucky to have the best siblings. Love you guys!

Happy Second Birthday Sawyer (also to Grandpa Nelson!)


This is a picture of Hannah and the boy she favors above all others, Cody.




I really like how the picture of Avery and Felicity turned out. I want to get if framed, but I can't decide if I show have it done in color or black and white. What do you guys think?






The boys hiding out at Kenzie's reception.



7 comments:

Hayley said...

those pictures are all darling!

that is a hard pick - but i honestly think i like the color one better of the girls - it just makes it brighter! either would be cute though!

Schagel Family said...

Great pictures! All of them.
I also think that I would go with the color, it does have a glow to it.

Hethrjem said...

What a genetically blessed family! The Burys, on the other hand, well.....

TJ said...

These pictures are all so good! I agree -- your parents look great -- and so do the rest of you!

jrnelson said...

I love your family pictures! they turned out great. As for making the decision about Averys picture, good luck, they are both gorgeous!

kate said...

Wow, everyone is all grown up! What a nice looking family. We sure miss them.

kate said...

New blog address:
cartercuties.blogspot.com