Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Recent Project
Travis is a general contractor so we tend to build and sell our own house on average about every two years. This is what has been taking up a lot of our time this past year. This house has just dragged out much longer than any of our others. It took a year from start to finish. Working when there was extra time. Travis and I love doing this together, but I am so glad it is done and I have my life back!! Anyway, I had a request for pics so here are a few. 






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
The new house looks amazing! I always love seeing your houses. It gives me ideas for what to do with our old house :)
This house is GORGEOUS! Is this the house ya'll are living in now or you built it to sell it? I love it!
This house is amazing!! I wondered the same thing as Tali, is this your house to live in or just sell? You guys did a great job!
This is the one we are living in right now. We moved in the last week of May. Still lots of decorating to do!
what a gorgeous home brittany! It is just beautiful. we are so happy for you guys. also, we heard devin took the girlfriend home!!! how was that?
It is absolutely beautiful! You both have an amazing talent. It's nice that you can both do something you enjoy and best of all that you can do it together!
ok that house is better than a model home! you've got such good style!!!
i'm jealous just a tidge. i've got a piddly little townhouse. with bare, plain walls. :)
Now, I could have been delusional, but I could have sworn that the other day you had this post up that was about seeing an old man on the side of the road peeing on a wall? Did I make this up?!!! I don't see it anymore, but I thought it was pretty funny. :)
I love all of the neat details that you guys put in! And I LOVE the green and white with the contrasting dark brown throughout the house. (Was that Travis or you?)
Patiently waiting some race pictures...
Brittany, Devin gave me your blog last night now I can spy on your family! Seriously your house is beautiful, you s hould move here and build one for us! All the details are amzing congratulations. Britt the bratt didn't turn out so bad!! Thanks for loaning us Devin, he is so enjoyable! Jacquie
That is a beautiful home! Too bad you move so often. I would want to live there forever!
Post a Comment