Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bike Parade


A couple of weeks ago we had a bike parade for primary. It was incredibly hot, but the kids had a great time. It was quite a sight to see. That many kids whizzing around the parking lot as fast as they could pedal. You may think a bike parade is a perfectly harmless event. Not so! There were quite a few bikers down. However, Felicity came prepared with pocket full of band-aids. (she is so prepared in a way I never will be!) And every band-aid was used. Felicity


Hannah riding with her friend Quinn


Travis and Sawyer




This poor baby, about a minute after I took this
picture Sawyer climbed up and sat on her.

My nephew Oliver



1 comment:

Red Bed Head said...

I am going to steal that picture of Oliver! My stupid camera never seems to work. Oh, and your kids look cute as well.