Monday, March 3, 2008

For the Sake of a Spare Moment


Do you ever have those moments when the kids are suddenly quiet so you think they are probably up to something,and you should probably go check on them, but you are enjoying a few moments alone? Well this is what I came upon when I took advantage of such a moment!


6 comments:

Schagel Family said...

It looks like they had a lot of fun and I bet you had a lot of fun cleanning them up. It actually doesn't look that bad. So, you are lucky. Kids are great.

Karyn said...

Ha ha! I love it! I know exactly what you mean...I have had a few of those for sure. Is it lipstick?

Red Bed Head said...

Sawyer looks much to old and mischevious for his own good. Hannah, well she just looks like her adorable, busy self.

TJ said...

Hey Brittany! I stumbled upon your blog through Megan Perdue's blog. How fun to find this and see and learn more about your adorable family! I have a blog too...it's pointless...but check it out if you want! :)
www.sass-lane.blogspot.com
Take Care!
Tali

Hayley said...

naughty naughty! haha. i love that last picture of hannah. it is hilarious!

Happy2Bme said...

Hey, Tali told me about your blog, so I had to check it out. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are all so cute!