When I have a few seconds I have been trying to get a few more pictures from our trip downloaded. These top two pictures are of Hannah and her cousin Taleah they totally crack me up. We were at Animal Kingdom at Disney World and they had just got rejected from this ride, because they didn't reach the height requirement. This is them trying to convince the woman that they really are tall enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so funny about the height thing. Kids are so great. What did we do before we had kids for laughs. It looks like you guys had a great trip.
I can imagine the conversation the girls had, that poor lady, how can she stick to the rules with two cute convincing girls yacking at her. The pic with Felicity on the carosel is beautiful.
It looks like you all had a ton of fun. Your family is growing up so fast I can't believe it! Those are fantastic pictures.
Post a Comment