Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've been Tagged...

Man, it's hard to ignore these surveys when your name listed. Thanks a lot Karyn!!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ricks College gaining my freshman 15 while eating Craigo's breadsticks.

5 things on my to do list:
1-Make goody bags for Hannah's birthday party.
2-Order sink, faucet, light fixture, toilet for half bath in a house we are building.
3-Work in Felicity's classroom.
4-Go to Relief Society dinner
5-Clean- out car

5 snacks I enjoy:
1-eggrolls
2-hummus with cut up grilled pita and veggies
3-fruit
4-chips
5-Big Hunk candy bars

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Pay off any debt and that of family, expand building business, buy homes around the world and have a five star vacation home rental company, travel tons, and start a charity organization.

3 of my bad habits:
1-not cleaning up after myself while I am cooking.
2-like Karyn"s -I waste too much time. (Reading and Computer)
3-not working out regularly

Jobs that I have had:
Java Rock Espresso
Oregon Subs
The Bagel Stop
Sizzler
Sun Glo of Idaho
The Great Steak Company
Hollowell Business Center
Kohler Construction and Design
Does Mom count?

Places that I have lived:
Idaho (Monteview and Rexburg)
Escondido, CA
Oregon (Bend and Redmond)
Provo, Utah

5 things people don't know about me:
1- Travis teases me about this one. I mostly do it to him. I tend to have half of a conversation in my head and then blurt out the other half and people have no idea what I am talking about.

2-I often feel that in order to be able to watch tv I need to be doing something productive so I will get laundry that needs to be folded, then it usually just sits there in the basket, but I still feel justified just having it there.

3-In 7th grade while at school I was opening a can of juice (with a foil top pull spout) with my teeth and it sucked my lip in. I had to go to the emergency room to get it removed.

4-I have never had any broken bones, but thought it would be so cool to have a cast when I was a youngin'.

5- I love watching Election Results on TV.

I tag Courtney!!



3 comments:

Red Bed Head said...

Thanks for the tag, but I am still to focused on Craigos breadsticks!! MMM they sound so yummy.

Karyn said...

I know, Craigo's sounds great...miss those, but not much else about Rexburg! Thanks for playing!

misha~sha-sha said...

We should talk about cochlear implants. I'm sure you have become an expert on them to a certain extent already. Our daughter has an Advanced Bionics and she is now bilateral since her first one failed, was replaced and we only got a partial insertion. Long story but she is doing really well with 2. Is your daughter's a nucleus?